Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Amazing to my lips


Just the other day, the same day that I posted that other Post about my bff, we kissed. It was short but it was magical. I know that is so sixth grade... but I was so happy! We were on the bus on the way home and I was super tired so I put my legs on his lap. And we were holding hands the whole way home. :) but then i took his phone and put it in my bra. It was funny that he didn't try to get it back. Then when we got off the bus we walked to the opposite side of the house then his Mom's window and I gave him his phone back. After that... I gave him a hug... then... I looked up at him and kissed his cheek, then we kissed a real kiss. :) I love my guy. :)



His eyes glow a gold

His hair soft as you would know

When he hugs me, I feel safe

Love it when his heart beats against me


No, we are not going out

But Yes, i love him

No, he's not family

But I adore him


We share secrets

Small inside jokes

He helped me much

When my heart broke


I would do anything for this guy

If he left us I would so Die

No, we are not dating

But I love him all the same

He's my best friend

But he is what keeps me the same


When he holds me close

To warm me from the rain

I know without him

I would die from the pain


He's my best friend

He's tall, cute, and funny

And through and through

No matter what

I know he doesn't love me too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment