Monday, December 14, 2009

Boy, What a Day!




So today I found out that my bff is going back out with Arek (btw I'm calling Bio-C Pudge now! lol, inside joke) and My bffl Mia, yeah. That son of a jackel Stephen (HA! I'M NOT USING A CODE NAME FOR YOU SUCKER!!) is dumping her because she won't have sex with him. When I heard that (no I'm not saying this to be all tough, I actually did this) and saw his lousy face I walked up to him and shoved him as hard as I could and started cussing him out. Then right before my fist hit his face K-B pulled me back. I HATE GUYS! ALL GUYS. then I asked my chorus teacher how I can pull up my grade, she was all "hmm" and "uhh" ing on me! Then I'm all like: how can I get an F in Chorus? I do what I'm supposed to! I show up, I sing, I don't talk, and I leave. How do I have an F? Then she's all: well that right there proves to me that you don't care. You would have a good grade if you would actually care. And that little stunt you pulled lowered your grade today. (that "STUNT" i pulled: My ankle got slammed in a door the period before and it ached (BADLY) so I didn't stand in chorus. WE NEVER STAND). Then I had the last straw: WELL EXCUSE ME THAT MY ANKLE HURTS AND ACHES BECAUSE SOME JACKASS DECIDED TO SLAM IT IN A DOOR!! And the end of that was: Well... that's not my problem Is it- I walked away. So I hate Jaquie Luskeen so yeah.




I'm sorry if this one offends someone but I'm really hurt and pissed today. But on a happy note I went to Pudge's house after school! We did homework and then I helped his mom in the kitchen cook while he took a shower. LOL. :) I have to write a "song" for "extra credit" in chorus. AAAHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment