Monday, December 14, 2009

Tears of blood...


Crying inside, without a sound outside, my heart bleeds. I'm very uneasy about what to think right now...


Bio-C is going back out with Arek.I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!! I do not know what to think. I'm jealous. I can't help it! I really like Bio-C. Now all I can do is wish it never happened. Arek is a creeper! I cannot believe that he's going back out with him. WTF? Everything was going so F-ING great until now... What am I supposed to think? Rediculous... I know. I'm sorry that I'm being a drama queen or whatever but i'm really depressed lately and he made me happy...


Omg, poor Nichela, her nephew died recently and they just had his feuneral yesterday... poor babe. She's a wreck... been there... done that... So please have a moment of silence for this baby that passed and keep her in your prayers.


Everybody is depressed or depressing today...


No comments:

Post a Comment