Saturday, December 12, 2009

My weird life


I love anime SO much! lol! that and Disney charectors. My favorite Disney princess is definately Pocohantas. She is amazing, not to meantion that she's not fictitous. :) she's my inspiration. Then the animal charectors I love the most... DUG!! from Up. :)



Today was very trying... me and Bio-C went to my house after going to his to pick up some stuff (aka his jacket i wanted to wear) and then we walked about oh, idk... a block to my house around the corner and sat to watch tv. but in between when we were walking we talked and now we are officially "f-buddies" or "friends with benifits" he's my bff and I like him and ditto to him and not wanting to ruin our friendship we did this.

The bad part. Mom and Dad are on to our trail! They saw us cuddling a little on the couch and SchieBe. that's not pretty... it took me about an hour to convince Dad we aren't dating... Mom still won't believe me... ugh... lets see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment