Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday. WOW


Ok, so I'm fourteen right? I go to school, I have no boyfriend, I have a BI bestfriend (dood) and I am learning Adu, and German from the exchanges. But today was kinda sad; D-Love might move. She's my junior friend from choir. She's just one of the most amazing girls. I don't know her too well but I know enough, and she's also respectful at all times. But she was having problems with her boy-toy and she's going to have to (maybe) move out.
Today, other than that, was pretty normal. My little brothers "best friend" stole his favorite game. Not cool. He gave my brother his copy of the game saying that it was my brothers (which it wasn't. It didn't even work) and kept the working one. Poor kid feels so betrayed. Talking about people who feel betrayed: K-Love is so depressed! I feel bad for her; but T-man had a point to breaking up with her.
Cleaning now... ugh... I am going to write a bit later... PPL, remember that God is with you always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment