Thursday, December 10, 2009

Depressed in Nowhere Ville


Why does my day have to suck like it does? My heart is heavy yet up lifted... Then again... I'm just lost in my own world in a way. I truly like Bio-C... but does he like me? I can't help but wander. I love to be with him, around him. I love to hug him. His warmth and touch mean more to me than the world...



I went over to his house last night and he and I held hands the whole way and we were about to kiss then his patents walked in. It was a total moment ruiner. UGH. I hate many things. Then I'm pissed because his ex boy friend Arek was calling tonight trying to get him back. It's so gay. I like him... alot.




Today Mag-Es just found out that the guy she likes likes her back and they are bff's. the thing is that neither is able to date and I'm not "allowed" to date Bio-C according to Mom. LOL we are not going to take that. LOL!


So Mag-Es and I are making plans.


Wish me and my emotions luck... ugh. I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment